The Ghosts of Charleston Tour
EVERY NIGHT @ 7:30PM & 9:30PM • 80 MINUTES
The highlight of Tour Charleston's Ghosts of Charleston Tour is entering the lush, spellbinding Unitarian Church Graveyard built in 1772. Real time hauntings occur only a handful of times a year. However, since 1996, when we started what is now Charleston's oldest ghost tour, spirits in the Unitarian Church Graveyard have reached out to many people on our tour in visual, tactile and auditory ways.
During our 80 minute walking ghost tour, our City of Charleston licensed tour guides recount hauntings and supernatural events from our best-selling book The Ghosts of Charleston. We are fortunate to have many repeat guests, and lots of tales to share, so we switch things up nightly by varying ghosts stories on every tour.
There is no experience like walking enchanted Charleston at night, listening to our supernatural stories, and encountering what you will see and hear in the Unitarian Church Graveyard.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable clothing is recommended
- To receive a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the booked date.